Achieving optimal health is a worthy pursuit and many people document their journeys to healthy bodies on well done blogs. Here are some of the blogs that you should check out in 2011 in order to get your health in order and find support through like minded people.
1. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ This is an incredibly resourceful site that shows recipes and marvelous articles such as how dairy can affect insulin, the importance of fitness for the elderly, workouts of the week, and just generally sage advice that will create a better you. Daily bites from this apple will keep you in sound physical and mental shape.
2. http://ronisweigh.com/ Roni has lost 70 pounds through blogging and shares her health, fitness, and diet tips. Now pregnant, she focuses on remaining healthy for herself and the baby and shows how you can be a healthy fit mommy as well.
3. http://www.yumyucky.com/ A hilarious food and nutrition blog that’s about “finding balance between fitness and your greedy side”. This mother of 4 tests out health foods and rates their yum factor and price effectiveness while also giving fitness tips and up to date articles about fitness that she finds interesting.
4. http://fitness-after-40.blogspot.com/ Wanting to stay healthy doesn’t have an age limit and this 65 year old has created a great blog showing that being fit after 40 is very possible. He talks about health issues that arise with age such as arthritis and how different diets affect your metabolism and figure when older.
5. http://www.medicinalmarzipan.com/ Body image, self esteem, and mental health are the main topics of this wonderful blog. Learn to love yourself, how you look, and figure out that you are worthy with much to offer the world!
6. http://losingweightafter45isabitch.blogspot.com/ This blog is hard on the food industry and gets you to really look and pay attention to what you are putting into your mouth and consuming. It sheds light on consumer product claims and shows that losing weight is hard but doable, even after age 45.
7. http://www.healthyfellow.com/ Touted as the “natural health critic”, this blogger investigates alternative health remedies, shows the benefits of certain foods and vitamins, shares wisdom about health issues, and interviews health specialists.
8. http://www.fitsugar.com/ Fashionable health gear, numerous workouts, food/drink tips and much more are seen on this site for the savvy sassy fitness lady. It’s like hanging out with your girlfriends and dishing to each other about staying healthy.
9. http://health-and-fitness-buzz.blogspot.com/ Like your health facts served up very professionally and like they are coming at you from a doctor? This is the site for you then! Learn about cholestrol, cardiovascular health, treating things like snoring, and clearing acne.
10. http://www.jonbarron.org/health-blog Nutraceutical researcher Jon Barron covers how to do healthy detoxes, anti-aging tips, weight loss, digestive health, and more.
Whether young or old, male or female, there are blogs that will suit your fitness needs. No matter if you are already fit and want camaraderie or a newbie to fitness and need a helping start, these blogs can ensure that you are at your healthiest!